Pediatric Diagnostics and Treatment for Speech & Language Disorders
Susan L. Cohn & Associates ~ Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologists specialize in the evaluation and treatment of pediatric speech and language disorders. We work to provide specialized pediatric diagnostics and therapy that meets the communication needs of children of all ages and their families. Founded by Susan L. Cohn in 1999 and currently owned by Amy L. Svensson M.A., CCC-SLP since 2010, our practice strives to provide families with the highest level of service. Our therapists have a wide range of expertise, providing services for children in the areas of:
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Aural Habilitation for children with hearing aids and cochlear implants
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Early Intervention
- Fluency / stuttering
- Language processing
- Motor speech disorders including childhood apraxia of speech
- Myofunctional Diagnostics and Treatment
- Parent Education
- Phonology and phonemic awareness
- Receptive and expressive language – language comprehension and language formulation
- Social language skills – pragmatics, conversation skills, nonverbal communication
We also have specialty trained Speech Language Pathologists who are certified to provide treatment using the Hanen Approach as well as using a Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS), Levels 1 and 2.
Please call us at 425-392-4965 or click here to request more information. We look forward to talking with you!